Human Resources Policy
The Turkish Medical Group has a people-oriented approach considering people the most important input and asset. Engages based on the loyalty and trust of the employees. Our companies operating with a proactive and innovative approach have a structure that allow the employees to take an important role in the making of strategic decisions. Acting on the principle that the employees are behind the success of its operations, it provides a working environment that contributes to the personal and professional development of the employees, that offers opportunities for continuous improvement, and that supports both the business and personal lives of the employees by means of increasing their motivation. Adopting the approach of the “Total Quality Management”, it is one of the leading and exemplary companies at the sector.
Our policies are intended to:
- Organize training and improvement programs;
- Create career planning organizations;
- Assess and maximize the performance of the employees;
- Set an objective and fair compensation policy;
- Ensure a high level of occupational health and safety;
- Proceed with the understandings of respect for human, impartiality, confidentiality, discipline and scientific approach;
- Integrate the human resources policies with the company policies and, create a company culture accordingly;
- Keep the loyalty and satisfaction of the employees at the highest level;
- Put into practice social responsibility projects and;
- Employ innovative people with a high level of self-consciousness, who are able to easily adapt themselves to the company’s strategies and targets.