Gül DAĞLAR - Overview
She completed primary and secondary education in Antalya.S He received his medical education in Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine (English) between 1987-1994.She completed specialty education in the General Surgery Department of Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital of the Ministry of Health between 1994-1999. After his residency,she continued his working life in Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital General Surgery Department between 1999 and 2019. During this period, she continued to the General Surgery Endoscopy Unit of Ibni Sina Hospital, Ankara University School of Medicine for upper - lower surgical endoscopy training (2009). SHe became Associate Professor in March 2010. In 2014, she received the title of Training Officer. Between the years 2014-2019, she served as the Department Head of the Breast Endocrine Surgery Clinic of Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital General Surgery Clinic. She has been working in her private practice since March 2019.
The Effect of 5-Lipoxygenase Inhibition on Liver Damage and Impaired Kupffer Cell Phagocytic Function in Obstructive Jaundice: An Experimental Study, S.B. Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, 4th General Surgery Clinic, 1999.
Use of electroimpedance method of breast masses for diagnosis and screening
Surgery for thyroid cancer
Neck lymph node dissection
Parathyroid gland diseases
Specialized Theses in Managed Medicine
1. Taşkesen, F., Et Effects of Leukotriene Synthesis Inhibition on Lung Injury in Liver Ischemia-Reperfusion Model, Experimental Study S, S.B. Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, 2008.
2. Güngör, Y., Et Effects of Leukotriene Synthesis Inhibition on Small Bowel Injury in Liver Ischemia-Reperfusion Model, Experimental Study S, S.B. Ankara Numune Training and Research Hospital, 2008.
Memberships in Scientific Organizations
1. Turkish Surgical Association,
2. Ankara Surgical Association,
3. Ankara Breast Diseases Association,
4. Federation of Breast Diseases
5. Ankara Endocrine Surgery Working Group
Speeches in Scientific Meetings
1. Breast Development and Secretion Function, Ankara Surgical Association, Ankara Breast Diseases Association, Benign Breast Diseases Course, May 5, 2005, Ankara.
2. Prophylactic Oopherectomy, Ankara Association of Breast Diseases Breast Cancer Risk and Risk Reducing Approaches Course, January 21, 2006, Ankara.
3. Sedation, consent form and antibiotic use in endoscopy preparation, December 2011, Ankara
4. Staging before neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer, February 2014, Bolu
5. Importance of lymph gland micrometastasis in thyroid cancer, February 2015, Ankara
6. Definition of high risk in breast cancer, 28 March 2015, Ankara
7. Adjuvant therapies in thyroid cancer, February 2016, Ankara
8. Determination of high risk in breast cancer: clinical evaluation, January 2017, Ankara
9. Why do we monitor nerve in thyroid surgery? , Nerve monitoring course in thyroid surgery, 27 May 2017 Ankara
10. Video-guided central neck dissection in thyroid cancer, 10 June 2017, Ankara
11. Parathyroid anatomy and dissection principles, 22 December 2017, Ankara
Course Attendance and Certificates Received:
1. Local Advanced Stage Breast Cancer Course, 5 March 2005, Ankara.
2. Benign Breast Diseases Course, May 7, 2005, Ankara.
3. Breast Cancer Risk and Risk Reducing Approaches Course, January 21, 2006, Ankara.
4. Benign Breast Diseases and Breast Surgery Course, 5-9 September 2007, Ankara.
5. Prof. Dr. I. Innovations in Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment Course in Memory of Lale atahan, 22 March 2008, Ankara.
6. Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy Course, 15 November 2008, Ankara.
7. Oncoplastic breast surgery course, February 2017, Ankara
8. Current approaches in thyroid and parathyroid. December 2017, Ankara
Articles published in international refereed journals
1. Mountains, GO, NA Kama, M. Atli, YN Yuksek, E. Reis, M. Doganay, M. Dolapci and M. Kologlu, “Effect of Lipoxygenase Inhibition on Kupffer Cell Clearance Capacity in Obstructive Jaundiced Rats J., J. Surg. Res, 96, 158-162 (2001).
2. Guler, M., M. Kologlu, N. A. Kama, N. Renda, U. Gozalan, Y. N. Yuksek and G. Daglar, “Effect of Topically Applied Charged Particles on Healing of Colonic Anastomoses Arch, Arch. Surg, 137, 813-817 (2002).
3. Yuksek, YN, M. Kologlu, G. Daglar, M. Doganay, I. Dolapci, A. Bilgehan, M. Dolapci and NA Kama, “Intestinal Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury Augments Intestinal Mucosal Injury and Bacterial Translocation in Jaundiced Rats” Hepatogastroenterology, 51, 171-175 (2004).
4. Atli, M., M. Akgul, M. Saryal, G. Daglar, C. Yasti and N. A. Kama NA, “Thyroid Incidentalomas: Prediction of Malignancy and Management”, Int. Surg., 91, 237-244 (2006).
5. Sahin EM, High YN, Mountains G, Gozalan U, Kama NA. Diagnosis and Treatment of Hydatid Cyst: Results of 120 Patients Diagnosis and Tr