Murat BEZER - Overview
Murat Bezer, MD, is a Clinical Professor and director of Orthopaedics & Traumatology Department at Marmara University Medical School and director of the Orthopadedics & Traumatology Clinics at Kadıkoy Sifa Hospital Groups. His hospital affiliations also include Academic Hospital & American Hospital.
Dr Bezer was born in Aydın, Turkey. He recieved his MD degree from Hacettepe University Medical School. After completing 2 years of residency in Internal Medicine he had his Orthopaedic training at Marmara University Medical School.
Dr Bezer is a member of numerous orthopaedic societies (Turkish Orthopaedics and Traumatology Society, Turkish Spine Society, Turkish Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and the Elbow, Turkish Arthroplasty Society, SECEC-ESSE, Eurospine, ISMISS, AAOS). In addition Dr Bezer has served on several editorial boards.
Dr Bezer is a frequent lecturer (over 300 national and international presentations), and publisher of scientific articles (over 50 peer reviewed). These orthopaedic research efforts pertain mostly to Arthroplasty, Spine & Shoulder Surgery, the scope of his clinical practice.
Dr. Bezer believes in enhancing patient experience and outcomes through innovation and clinical research. According to him the most important thing in orthopaedic patient outcome is delievering an effective and correct solution at the time of primary surgery. He has special interest in minimal invasive orthopaedic appraoaches.
· Attending Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Marmara University School of Medicine
· Director, Orthopedics and Traumatology Department, Marmara University Medical School
· Director, Orthopedics and Traumatology Department, Medistate Hospital
· Director, Orthopedics and Traumatology Department, Academic Hospital
Spine, Arthroplasty, Shoulder Surgery
· Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Society
· Turkish Spine Society
· Turkish Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and the Elbow
· Turkish Arthroplasty Society
· European Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and the Elbow (SECEC-ESSE)
· American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)